Full-time 7th & 8th Grade Science Teacher
This is a full-time 7th & 8th teaching position, Middle School Science and/or Secondary Science 7-12 licensure required.
Ideal Candidate will:
1. Be a part of a vibrant, Catholic, faith-filled educational community.
2. Collaborate with others at grade level, and vertically (with grades 6 & 9), to ensure efficient implementation of Indiana Academic Standards and Diocesan Curriculum
3. Plan differentiated lessons that reach learners of various achievement abilities
4. Efficiently utilize technology for instruction and student learning (interactive projector, Canvas Learning Management System, Chromebook, digital techbooks,etc.)
5. Communicate consistently and professionally with students, parents, staff, & administration
6. Possess an active Indiana teaching license.
7. Complete all aspects of required Diocesan Teacher Application found at http://www.diocesefwsb.org/Teacher-Application
Name: Robert Sordelet, Principal
Address: 4910 Trier Rd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
Please send your resume and cover letter to Principal Robert Sordelet. When using email please put “Name – Applicant 7 & 8 Teaching Position” in the subject line. Also, upon interview, please bring a copy of the Diocesan Teacher Application found at http://www.diocesefwsb.org/Teacher-Application
Thank you for your interest in this position. I look forward to discussing possibilities with you. Sincerely – Robert R. Sordelet, Principal