Two Full-time Kindergarten Teacher
This is a full-time Kindergarten teaching position, preferably with K-5 licensure. We currently have two (2) full-time Kindergarten openings for which we will begin accepting applications.
Ideal Candidate will:
1. Be a part of a vibrant, Catholic, faith-filled educational community.
2. Collaborate with others at grade level, and vertically (with grade 1), to ensure efficient implementation of Indiana Academic Standards and Diocesan ACE Curriculum
3. Plan differentiated lessons that reach learners of various achievement abilities
4. Efficientlyutilizetechnologyforinstructionandstudentlearning(interactive projector, Canvas Learning Management System, iPad/Chromebook, digital techbooks,etc.)
5. Communicate consistently and professionally with students, parents, staff, &administration
6. Possess an active Indiana teaching license.
7. Complete all aspects of required Diocesan Teacher Application foundathttp://www.diocesefwsb.org/Teacher-Application
Name: Robert Sordelet, Principal
Address: 4910 Trier Rd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
Please send your resume and cover letter to Principal Robert Sordelet. When using email please put “Name – Applicant Kindergarten Teaching Position” in the subject line. Also, upon interview, please bring a copy of the Diocesan Teacher Application found at http://www.diocesefwsb.org/Teacher-Application
Thank you for your interest in this position. I look forward to discussing possibilities with you. Sincerely – Robert R. Sordelet, Principal