St. Charles Borromeo School opened in September 1959 with 247 pupils in grades 1-6 under the direction of Sr. M. Anna and the Franciscan Sisters of the Sacred Heart. Now in August 2017, there are 700 students enrolled in grades K-8. A dedicated faculty includes not only classroom teachers but also specialized teachers of art, computer, music, physical education, and Spanish, as well as resource and enrichment teachers, school counselor, technology assistant, and school nurse. Teaching assistants, secretarial staff, cafeteria staff, custodial staff, and Before/After School Care staff with the faculty, school administration, parish priests and staff help each student to love, live, and learn as Jesus did.
St. Charles Borromeo School holds membership in the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), enjoys full accreditation by the State of Indiana Stare Board of Education, and is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA-CASI).
St. Charles Borromeo School SCHOOL DATA AND PROFILE
4910 Trier Road CURRICULUM
Fort Wayne, IN 46815-5019 ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
Ph: (260) 484-3392
Fax: (260) 482-2006