PreK4 and Kindergarten Registration 2021-2022
Tuesday, January 19 1:15-2:30 p.m. in Rooms C & D of the Hession Center and 6:00-7:00 p.m.
All parents are asked to park in the rear of the school in the church parking lot and enter through door # 3 near the gym. Wearing of a mask is required. If experiencing COVID symptoms, please call the school office (484-3392) to arrange for an alternate registration day.
Kindergarten: For this coming school year 2021-2022, we will be offering full-day Kindergarten with classroom size limits of 23 students per class with an aide assisting the teacher. Our school day runs from 7:50 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. If needed, for an additional fee, Beforecare and Aftercare service is available for all students.
Initial tuition costs are projected to be $3,768 ($314 per month over 12 months) for parishioners, and $6,564 ($547 per month over 12 months) for non-parishioners. The registration fee of $50 is included in the overall tuition costs and is not a required payment at this time.
Pre-Kindergarten four-year-old Program: We will be offering three sections of five-day Pre-Kindergarten classes (A.M., P.M., or Full-day). Our morning program will run from 7:50 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. and our afternoon program will run from 11:50 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. The full-day program is 7:50 am - 3:00 pm.
Initial tuition costs are projected to be $1,884 ($157 per month over 12 months) per half-day, or $3,768 ($314 per month over 12 months) for the full-day program. A separate $50 Pre-K registration fee is required.
Our January registration for our Kindergarten and Pre-K 4 Programs is early enough to ensure that parish families of St. Charles Borromeo have a first opportunity to register their children. Please bring to registration:
1. A copy of your child’s Social Security card and a copy of your child’s immunization record
2. The $50.00 nonrefundable registration fee
Parents who wish to enroll a child in PreK, kindergarten or transfer their children to St. Charles for grades 1-8, should phone the school office at 260-484-3392 to schedule an appointment for a tour and to register.
Please see the Admission Guidelines. At the time of registration please have the following: copy of the child's birth certificate, copy of the child's social security card, copy of the child's baptismal certificate if not baptized at St. Charles Borromeo Parish, current list of the child's immunizations, and a $50.00 non-refundable registration fee per child. If the student is transferring from another school, please bring the most current report card and ISTEP/ILEARN or other testing results.
New Student Registration
Some simple reminders when it comes to completing online registration:
1. Make an account. ALL families will need to make an account first. One account per family. This account will work with all diocesan schools’ enrollment process.
2. Work your way through the online form. Have your contact phone numbers and addresses handy! You will list any emergency contacts here. We do ask for 2-3 emergency contacts in the case we can not reach you.
3. You will need to scan and upload copies of your child’s birth certificate and baptismal certificate.
4. Carefully, read the agreement at the end before giving your electronic signature.
5. Be sure to click on the “Submit” button when done.
6. You will receive an email from Power School verifying that the enrollment was submitted. Your application will not be considered complete until your FACTS payment plan for the upcoming school year has been selected.
7. Information to register for FACTS will be emailed a few days after submitting your online registration.
Please contact Pam Bojrab, 260-484-3392 or email@example.com, with any questions about online registration.
Re-enrollment for students returning to St. Charles
Re-registration forms for students currently attending St. Charles Borromeo School will be available in Mid-March. Look for tuition and payment information in mid-March. Parents of newly enrolled students for the 2021-2022 school year will be mailed additional information as it is available.
On April 16, 2021, St. Charles Borromeo School will conduct an Indiana Choice Scholarship Lottery for those students who have enrolled in our school and applied for an Indiana Choice Scholarship. After April 16th, applications for further Indiana School Choice Scholarships will be relegated to a waiting list for any grade level that has full enrollment.
Please contact the school office to schedule an appointment for a tour and enrollment information at (260) 484-3392 or firstname.lastname@example.org.